By Joseph P. Stoltman
Via nearly eighty entries or "mini-chapters," the SAGE twenty first Century Reference sequence volumes on geography will spotlight crucial issues, concerns, questions, and debates any pupil acquiring a level during this box should have mastered for effectiveness within the twenty first century. the aim is to supply undergraduate majors with an authoritative reference resource that would serve their study wishes with extra exact info than encyclopedia entries yet no longer a lot jargon, element, or density as a magazine article or a learn instruction manual chapter.
Features & Benefits:
- Curricular-driven to supply scholars with preliminary footholds on issues of curiosity in writing study time period papers, in getting ready for GREs, in consulting to figure out instructions to absorb pursuing a senior thesis, graduate measure, etc.
- Comprehensive to supply complete assurance of significant subthemes and subfields in the self-discipline of geography, together with nearby geography, actual geography, worldwide swap, human and cultural geography, fiscal geography and locational research, political geography, geospatial expertise, cartography, spatial considering, learn technique, geographical schooling, and more.
- Uniform in bankruptcy constitution to make it effortless for college students to find key details, with a more-or-less universal bankruptcy layout of advent, idea, tools, purposes, comparability, destiny instructions, precis, Bibliography & feedback for additional interpreting, and pass References.
- Available in print and digital codecs to supply scholars with handy, effortless access.
Read or Download 21st Century Geography: A Reference Handbook (21st Century Reference) PDF
Best dictionaries & thesauruses books
"Horse speak is a enjoyable, informative, and convenient consultant, devoted to supporting humans comprehend Thoroughbred racing and coaching terminology. Over 207 phrases or words outlined, defined and utilized in an artistic sentence by way of the opinion of the writer. aside from a few song stipulations, making a bet phrases, and medicines.
Literary models come and cross, yet a few loaf around longer than others, like Gothic literature which has existed ever because the citadel of Otranto in 1764. in this lengthy whereas, it has unfold from England, to the remainder of nice Britain, and throughout to the continent, and rancid to the US and Australia, filling within the gaps extra lately.
The significance of the Civil battle and Reconstruction within the historical past of the U.S. can't be overstated. Many historians regard the Civil conflict because the defining occasion in American heritage. At stake was once not just freedom for three. five million slaves but additionally survival of the rather new American scan in self-government.
Berbers, often referred to as Imazighen, are the traditional population of North Africa, yet hardly ever have they shaped a precise state or separate kingdom country. Ranging at any place among 15-50 million, reckoning on how they're categorised, the Berbers have motivated the tradition and faith of Roman North Africa and performed key roles within the unfold of Islam and its tradition in North Africa, Spain, and Sub-Saharan Africa.
- Historical Dictionary of Sri Lanka (Historical Dictionaries of Asia, Oceania, and the Middle East)
- Diccionario de Shopper Marketing (Spanish Edition)
- Encyclopedia of sacred theology
- A "Finnegans Wake" Lextionary: Let James Joyce Jazz Up Your Voca(l)bulary
- The Highly Selective Dictionary of Golden Adjectives: For the Extraordinarily Literate (Highly Selective Reference)
Additional info for 21st Century Geography: A Reference Handbook (21st Century Reference)