By Mark Goltz,Junqi Huang
Teaches, utilizing uncomplicated analytical versions how actual, chemical, and organic approaches within the subsurface have an effect on contaminant transport
- Uses uncomplicated analytical versions to illustrate the effect of subsurface methods at the destiny and delivery of groundwater contaminants
- Includes downloadable modeling software that offers simply understood graphical output for over thirty models
- Modeling software and e-book are built-in to facilitate reader understanding
- Collects analytical options from many resources right into a unmarried quantity and, for the reader, exhibits how those recommendations are derived from the governing version equations
Read or Download Analytical Modeling of Solute Transport in Groundwater: Using Models to Understand the Effect of Natural Processes on Contaminant Fate and Transport PDF
Best inorganic chemistry books
Aquacultural, oceanographic, and fisheries engineering, in addition to different disciplines, require gasoline solubility info to compute the equilibrium focus. those calculations, for instance, can impact the output of aquacultural construction or help in environmental consulting. before, released solubility details has now not been on hand in a constant and uniform demeanour in a single position.
Metallomics and the phone offers in an authoritative and well timed demeanour in sixteen stimulating chapters, written through 37 the world over well-known specialists from nine countries, and supported via greater than 3000 references, numerous tables, and a hundred and ten illustrations, generally in colour, a latest view of the "metallomes" which, as outlined within the "omics" international, describe the full set of biomolecules that engage with or are tormented by each one steel ion.
By way of a few degree the main extensively produced chemical on the planet this present day, sulfuric acid has a rare variety of recent makes use of, together with phosphate fertilizer construction, explosives, glue, wooden preservative and lead-acid batteries. an extremely corrosive and unsafe acid, construction of sulfuric acid calls for stringent adherence to environmental regulatory suggestions inside of least expensive criteria of creation.
Realizing acid-base equilibria made effortless for college students in chemistry, biochemistry, biology, environmental and earth sciences. fixing chemical difficulties, be it in schooling or in genuine lifestyles, usually calls for the knowledge of the acid-base equilibria in the back of them. in response to decades of training adventure, Heike Kahlert and Fritz Scholz current a robust software to satisfy such demanding situations.
- Bodenmanagement (Geowissenschaften und Umwelt) (German Edition)
- Catalytic Reductive Carbonylation of Organic Nitro Compounds (Catalysis by Metal Complexes)
- Equilibrium Constants of Liquid-Liquid Distribution Reactions: Organophosphorus Extractants (IUPAC Publications)
- Anwendung der Hochtemperaturgasphasenwaage zur Untersuchung der Phasenbildung (BestMasters) (German Edition)
- Structural Information from Spin-Labels and Intrinsic Paramagnetic Centres in the Biosciences (Structure and Bonding)
- Functional Metal Oxides: New Science and Novel Applications
Additional info for Analytical Modeling of Solute Transport in Groundwater: Using Models to Understand the Effect of Natural Processes on Contaminant Fate and Transport