By K Moriyasu
- The Einstein Connection
- Weyl's Gauge Theory
- The Aharonov-Bohm Effect
- Isospin and the hot Gauge Theory
- Yang-Mills Gauge Theory
- Maxwell Equations in Gauge Theory
- Leptons and Quarks
- The vulnerable Interaction
- The darkish Age of box Theory
- Symmetry Breaking in Gauge Theory
- The Superconductor Analogy
- Weinberg-Salam Unified Theory
- Unification and Renormalization
- Color Gauge Theory
- Aymptotic Freedom and the operating Coupling Constant
- Topology in Gauge Theory
- Flux Trapping and Vortices
- Dirac Magnetic Monopole
- Appendix on Key thoughts in workforce Theory
Readership: scholars and researchers in excessive power physics and mathematical physics.
Read or Download An Elementary Primer for Gauge Theory PDF
Similar nuclear physics books
Advent to Relativity is meant to educate physics and astronomy majors on the freshman, sophomore or upper-division degrees tips on how to take into consideration unique and common relativity in a primary, yet available, means. Designed to render any reader a "master of relativity", every thing at the topic is understandable and derivable from first rules.
This thesis describes the thorough research of the infrequent B meson decay into ϕ ok* on facts taken via the Belle Collaboration on the B-meson-factory KEKB over 10 years. This response is especially fascinating, since it in precept permits the statement of CP-violation results. within the usual version although, no CP violation during this response is predicted.
These days experimental nuclear physics pushes its limits in the direction of hugely risky nuclei. The theoretical description of proton-rich and neutronrich nuclei or superheavy components has develop into a big a part of the trendy nuclear physics. the most software to enquire such volatile nuclei issues radioactive decays, from proton emission to fission approaches.
This monograph lines the improvement of our realizing of the way and the place lively debris are speeded up within the heliosphere and the way they might succeed in the Earth. distinctive information units are provided which handle those themes. the majority of the observations are from spacecraft in or close to the ecliptic aircraft.
- The Beta Equilibrium, Stability, and Transport Codes: Applications of the Design of Stellarators (Perspectives in Physics)
- Nuclear Physics: Present and Future (FIAS Interdisciplinary Science Series)
- Production Yield of Muon-Induced Neutrons in Lead: Measured at the Modane Underground Laboratory (Springer Theses)
- Exotic Nuclei:EXON-2012
- Radiation Hazard in Space (Astrophysics and Space Science Library)
- Time-Dependent CP Violation Measurements: Analyses of Neutral B Meson to Double-Charm Decays at the Japanese Belle Experiment (Springer Theses)
Extra resources for An Elementary Primer for Gauge Theory